Jesper Larsson FAGGOT Jesper Larsson FAGGOT

I was the one who made the first tribute.

How could you say this about my friend? What did he ever do to you other then spam the portal of a mealiness site on the internet.

GroggyLobster responds:

go suck my ass, you stupid pile of shit.

The Republic of Dave The Republic of Dave

A true art house peice it will touch you deep down

At first I thought this was just another spam flash unfunny and only a recording of a popular video game, but the more I looked into it I realized this is art in its purist form. The artist is not only using symbolism to make us reflect on our own lives he is also showing the critics that a video game can be art and even flash can be art. This amazing flash shows the duality of life and death and how each of us is one and the same. We will all experience life and all its ups and downs and we will all experience the end of that life whatever that may be Heaven or just non-existing. Making us the same.

The saw in this case represents some what of a Grim Reaper character passing judgment on everyone for what mistakes that may have made in there past lives. The saw is fusing everyone one of us together by destroying the personalty's we once had and all the troubles and pain and making us into a blank slate. For in this artists mind we will all join together in the after life together as one. All the previous Races, Interests, and Beliefs we once had that separated us will be washed away so we can all truly exist together.

KovioXZ responds:

the only person to appreciate my art

Spore Wars Toon trailer Spore Wars Toon trailer

Well...

Annoying distorted Star Wars music is great.

PSA Tribute PSA Tribute

Wtf

This was really bad you need to work more harder focus on the graphics and animation more.

Nudge War Episode #10 Nudge War Episode #10

sdddddddddddd

JackBlackKitten responds:

IDC

[KK] Hot Brum Hentai [KK] Hot Brum Hentai

This one was acutlly good!

I normally dislike the KK but I found this flash to be very good the graphics were stunning the sound effect amazing and just overall one of the best flash's I have ever seen.

goku vs super mario bros goku vs super mario bros

Dude

This is the most unoriginal idea I have ever seen please come up with something better.

Portal : Still Alive Portal : Still Alive

are you seirous

how the fuck did this get over 4.00
theres no real good animation just a good song and you traced the fucking cake.

Skittles N' Dickz Skittles N' Dickz

I don't know how this got such a low score

This movie was hilarious and deserves a higher score i guess newgrounds doesn't appreciate any movie if its made out of sprites.

Emanhattan responds: